For girls & boys aged 5 – 12yrs. Classes run in 8 week terms for 1.5hrs per week. The Little Artist programme aims to concentrate on developing your child’s drawing, painting and other artist skills in a fun and relaxed environment. As an additional interest during the classes, students will be introduced to and learn facts about an artist or art form. Your Little Artist will earn a certificate for each term or module. The programme allows the flexibility of completing as many or as little modules (one per 8 week term) as you want.
“These art programmes offers art instruction that goes way beyond cutting and pasting, and arts & crafts. It teaches your child how to “see” in a new way, and offers many techniques needed in the understanding of how to draw and paint”.
Drawing Realistic Faces
Cartoon Drawing & Animation
Acrylic Painting Still Life
Oil Painting Landscape
- Da Vinci’s Creative World
- Manga Mania
- A Titanic Art Voyage
- Degas Drawing & Sculpturing
- Modern Art About Me!
- Fantasy Art Fun.
- Learn to Paint Aussie Animals.
- Drawing from the World Around Me. (Still Life)
- Painting with Van Gogh
- Clay Work Creations
- Theatrical Art
- Persistence of Dali
- My Pro hART
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cost $150-$170 for 6-8 week term (1.5hrs-2hrs, 1 day each week) or 12 hrs per term.
- One class only cost $25 per child. No discounts apply.
- Booking into a class or workshop is confirmation that the person booking has read, understood and agree to the terms & conditions stated here.
- Starting later in the term or away for some of the term, cost will be charge $25 per week per child. No discounts apply.
- Fees cover materials needed. Specialised materials requested by students are not covered.
- Enrolment will not be reserved until at least a deposit of $25 is received or full payment through online enrolment form.
- Fees must be paid in full by week 2 of a term.
- Fee is per term. Part refund for classes missed due to been sick is not possible.
- Cancellations prior to commencement will be subject to a non-refundable $25 processing fee. This will not apply if Fun Time Art cancels the class.
- Cancellation during the term will be subject to payment of the fees in full, except in exceptional circumstances. This will not apply if Fun Time Art cancels the class.
- Cancellation must be in written form and sent via Mail or E-Mail and receipt by Fun Time Art of this written notice acknowledged.
- Fun Time Art reserves the right to cancel or change any class.
- Fun Time Art does not assume responsibility for personal property.
- Fun Time Art does not supply paintshirt. It is the responsibility of the student to bring paintshirt to protect their clothing from been damaged by art materials.