For girls & boys aged 5 – 12yrs. Classes run in 8-week terms for 1.5hrs per week. The Little Artist programme aims to concentrate on developing your child’s drawing, painting and other artist skills in a fun and relaxed environment. Students are encouraged to improve with personal bests rather than competing with each other. As an additional interest during the classes, students will be introduced to and learn facts about an artist or art form. Your Little Artist will earn a certificate for each term or module. The programme allows the flexibility of completing as many or as little modules (one per 8 week term) as you want.
“These art programs offers art instruction that goes way beyond cutting and pasting, and arts & crafts. It teaches your child how to “see” in a new way, and offers many techniques needed in the understanding of how to draw and paint”.
Drawing Realistic Faces
Cartoon Drawing & Animation
Acrylic Painting Still Life
Oil Painting Landscape
- Da Vinci’s Creative World
- Manga Mania
- A Titanic Art Voyage
- Degas Drawing & Sculpturing
- Modern Art About Me!
- Fantasy Art Fun.
- Learn to Paint Aussie Animals.
- Drawing from the World Around Me. (Still Life)
- Painting with Van Gogh
- Clay Work Creations
- Theatrical Art
- Persistence of Dali
- My Pro hART
- Topsy Turvy Art – Rene Magritte
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cost $185-$200 for 6-8 week term (1.5hrs-2hrs, 1 day each week) or 12 hrs per term.
- One class only cost $25 per child. No discounts apply.
- Booking into a class or workshop is confirmation that the person booking has read, understood and agree to the terms & conditions stated here.
- Starting later in the term or away for some of the term, cost will be charged $25 per week per child. No discounts apply.
- Fees cover materials needed. Specialized materials requested by students are not covered.
- Enrolment will not be reserved until at least a deposit of $25 is received or full payment through online enrolment form.
- Fees must be paid in full by week 2 of a term.
- Fee is per term. Part refund for classes missed due to been sick is not possible.
- Fun Time Art does not have to offer make up classes if students does not attend a class. If in the event, class is cancelled due to teacher been sick – a make up class will be provided.
- Cancellations prior to commencement will be subject to a non-refundable $25 processing fee. This will not apply if Fun Time Art cancels the class.
- Cancellation during the term will be subject to payment of the fees in full, except in exceptional circumstances. This will not apply if Fun Time Art cancels the class.
- Cancellation must be in written form and sent via Mail or E-Mail and receipt by Fun Time Art of this written notice acknowledged.
- Fun Time Art reserves the right to cancel or change any class.
- Fun Time Art reserves the right to ask a student to discontinue classes if the behaviour of this student is disruptive to the class environment or well being of other students.
- Fun Time Art does not assume responsibility for personal property.
- Fun Time Art does not supply paintshirt. It is the responsibility of the student to bring paintshirt to protect their clothing from been damaged by art materials.